Leslie Pink Momma

This is a place where I discuss my life. This is also a place where I'll be discussing things about my businesses!

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

New Challenge!

Click HERE to see why I'm taking this blogging challenge! It's the one on the bottom!

Today is the first day I will start bloggin! I'm so excited to do this and I need challenges to get bloggin!

Let's start off by talking about me today. I am a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant, I enjoy working with women and showing them beauty tips! I have 2 beautiful girls and it is my goal to work from home and provide them with the things they need!

Please tell me the reasons why you have chosen to stay home with your children?

With all of the family turmoil that I have this provides me with the best stability and sanity that I can have.

Tomorrow I will be posting on my tips to help you with your skin care problems. If you have any skin care problems or any questions about how to apply your makeup or even any secrets you would like for me to reveal to you let me know and I can answer them for you.

Things I can help with:
Rosacea
Acne
Freckles
Tired feet
And many more.....let me know what YOU need help with and I will answer your questions as much as possible!!

See you around!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home