Leslie Pink Momma

This is a place where I discuss my life. This is also a place where I'll be discussing things about my businesses!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Post 2

Today is the first day of beauty tips!

Let's discuss your freckles!! Some people think they are cute, but you as a person probably can't stand them! Well I have the solution for you!

Here is the product:

Timewise Even Complexion Complex, it helps to even out skin tone. In other words it helps all those freckles to blend in together so that they won't stand out as much. (That's my understanding of it!).

Here is a brief explanation of how it is in our product definition:

TimeWise® Even Complexion Essence helps visibly correct skin’s imperfections by reducing the appearance of dark spots, freckles and uneven skin tone. Our exclusive, patent-pending, multifunctional Lucentrix™ complex works throughout the day to unveil brighter, more even-looking skin.

If you would like to see the video of what exactly is going on with your skin and the discoloration or your freckles go here:

TimeWise® Even Complexion Essence

Well that's it for now! Tomorrow I will talk to you about hiding your rosacea. Stay tuned!

***Note: This is for educational purposes for one my future customers and for two my current customers. This is not a form of advertisement. This is for my online friends and people that have questions about their skin and how to take care of it***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home