Leslie Pink Momma

This is a place where I discuss my life. This is also a place where I'll be discussing things about my businesses!

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Post 3

Hi!

I have been behind on my posting...So, I'm going to be making up for lost time!!

As I stated earlier I am going to suggest to you what you can do to cover and hide your rosesea.

First of all what you want to do is consult your doctor to make sure it's okay to use our products.

Our product guide suggested that we do this:

For information about these and other unique situations or to learn more about Mary Kay® products, you may contact the Mary Kay Consultant and Medical Relations Department at Mary Kay headquarters, (972) 687-5577, Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central time or send written inquiries to CMR, Mary Kay Inc., P.O. Box 799045, Dallas, TX 75379- 9045. Detailed information about the Mary Kay® product line will be sent directly to her physician upon request.


When using our products it would be advisable to use the gentle cleansing. Why do you ask? This is simply because you don't want any flair ups on your skin! If you use certain types of cleansers it will mess your skin up...another words it will be too abrasive for your skin and it will cause further irritation! Of course that's something you don't wanna do!

Here is the link to what cleansers you should use:

http://www.marykay.com/strickland5540/skincare/classicbasicskincare/default.aspx

Make sure you click on the section for dry skin!

Next will be your makeup...it is suggested that you use the yellow consealer to cover the rosesea.

Here is the link for the consealer:

http://www.marykay.com/strickland5540/color/concealers/mksignatureconcealer/10073700/default.aspx

Then use the appropriate foundation for your natural shade. Here is the link for the different shades of foundation:

http://www.marykay.com/strickland5540/color/foundations/default.aspx

That should cover your rosesea!!

Our next topic we will discuss the importance of cleansing your face everyday!

***Note: This is for educational purposes for one my future customers and for two my current customers. This is not a form of advertisement. This is for my online friends and people that have questions about their skin and how to take care of it***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home