Leslie Pink Momma

This is a place where I discuss my life. This is also a place where I'll be discussing things about my businesses!

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Post 5

Now let’s talk about wrinkles. I’m going to guess that none of us wants them.
Am I right?

Well, Mary Kay scientists have discovered the key to help diminish
the signs of aging with the TimeWise® Day and Night Solution duo. It delivers
our exclusive PronewalTM treatment for crucial protection during the day and
boosted renewal at night for healthier, younger-looking skin.


The second part of this duo is TimeWise® Night Solution. It optimizes the
skin’s renewal process to restore elasticity and firmness, which helps lines and
wrinkles fade away.

This remarkable solution counteracts daytime damage with botanical
and peptides. And these Nutribeads® micro capsules you see burst as you
dispense them to deliver fresh, highly effective antioxidants that are essential
for the renewal process.

Here is the day solution:

http://www.marykay.com/strickland5540/skincare/antiaging/10002326/10002326/default.aspx

Here is the night solution:

http://www.marykay.com/strickland5540/skincare/antiaging/10002339/10002339/default.aspx

Next we'll talk about why we need moisturization. Weather you have oily skin or dry skin you still need moisture!


***Note: This is for educational purposes for one my future customers and for two my current customers. This is not a form of advertisement. This is for my online friends and people that have questions about their skin and how to take care of it***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home